Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poweriso Cd Key How To Boot Pc From CDROM?

How to boot pc from CDROM? - poweriso cd key

I start an ISO file that I burned onto a blank DVD with "PowerISO" and I went to the BIOS settings on my computer and changed the start of the "first" option "CD-ROM and seconds" HDD "but if I BIOS and restart my computer, I asked, "Press any key in it to boot from CD", as it should. Instead, just start up normally, not like the CD, but I can turn it over to my computer to hear when turned on.

2 comments:

Rhyled said...

Do you still have a bootable CD, you can try? A Windows operating system is perfect.

They have done everything right. While not like the DVD, which burned the boot files for these. If your PC does not need a boat to see the files in the optical disc, follow the next device (HDD)

TD said...

We have examined the ISO? if it burns
try the ESC key to starter opptions during POST

Post a Comment